Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On Puri Beach

It was a hot  sunny, afternoon, the splashing waters hit my legs like the magnetic forces. The breeze was very windy.  We were all so thrilled to go to the beach and to put salty water on each other. We also got photos taken by the boatman, under the bright lighted sun. The sun is like a ball of fire, which rose above my head. We played with the round frisbee and also had a quick running race. The palm trees said, "Hi", to me, as I walked towards it. I collected various kinds of shells, some were round, some were spiral ones, and some were as shiny, delicate, clean, beautiful as a butterfly. Sunset was our next glorious view , it looked like the sun was talking to to the clouds and was caried away with the others. We had lot of fun jumping like a frog and skipping like a skipping rope. It was time to go , I felt like a flying bird in the sky and a swimming dolphin in the water. I wish I could visit that beach once again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment